Bank of India (BOI) invites Application for the post of 670 Officer (Credit) & Manager in various scales. Apply Online before 05 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BOI Job Details :
- Post Name : Officer (Credit)
- No of Vacancy : 270 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Post Name : Manager
- No of Vacancy : 400 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years for Officer (Credit) & 23 to 35 years for Manager as on 10.04.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on online test and/or personal interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs. 600/- for General/ Others candidates through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply Bank of India Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bankofindia.co.in from 20.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.05.2017
- Date for the Payment of Online Fee : 20.04.2017 to 05.05.2017
For Advertisement Details,CLICK HERE & Apply Online,CLICK HERE