The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened online application services for candidates who are 25 years above. The candidates can apply through the official website, cbseneet.nic.in
How to apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Apply online- above 25 years age'
- Fill the online application form and note down the registration number
- Upload photo and signature: The Scanned image of the photograph and signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and image size of the photography should be between 10Kb to 100Kb, while the image size of the signature should be between 3Kb to 20Kb
- Make payment of fee by prescribed modes
UR/OBC: Rs 1,400 SC/ST/PH: Rs Rs 750
The candidates can make the payment through the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Net Banking/UPI.
- E-wallet of Common Services Centre and other service providers.
- Downloading of admit cards: April 15
- Date of exam: May 7
- Declaration of results: June 8