Marketing Quiz for SBI PO | SBI Clerk – Set 18
March 25, 2016
1. Which of the following is NOT consistent with a manager having a marketing orientation?
a) Inventory levels are set with customer requirements and costs in mind
b) Customer relationship focuses on customer satisfaction before and after sale, leading to a profitable long-run relationship
c) Focus of advertising is on product features and how products are made
d) Packaging is designed for customer convenience and as a selling tool
Answer c) Focus of advertising is on product features and how products are made
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the three basic ways to develop market-oriented strategies in a broad product-market?
a) Single target market approach
b) Dual target market approach
c) Multiple target market approach
d) Combined target market approach
Answer b) Dual target market approach
3. A group of potential customers with similar needs who are willing to exchange something of value with sellers offering various goods and/or services is called?
a) Target market
b) Broad-product market
c) Generic market
Answer d) Market
4. The Magnuson-Moss Act of 1975 focuses on which of the “Four Ps”?
Answer a) Product
5. All of the following except __________ describe a level of problem solving?
a) Extensive problem solving
b) Limited problem solving
c) Routinized response behavior
d) Critical problem solving
Answer d) Critical problem solving
6. _____ is survey research that seeks structured responses that can be summarized in numbers, like percentages, averages or other statistics?
a) Qualitative research
b) Quantitative research
c) Scientific method
d) Situation analysis
Answer b) Quantitative research
7. Based on the way people buy products, which of the following is NOT one of the groups of consumer product classes?
a) Convenience products
b) Specialty products
c) Unsought products
d) Emergency products
Answer d) Emergency products
8. How rapidly and dependably a firm can deliver what the customer wants is the?
a) Customer service level
b) Customer satisfaction level
c) Distribution satisfaction level
d) Company service level
Answer a) Customer service level
9. Which of the following modes of transportation has the slowest delivery speed?
Answer c) Water
10. Which of the following is NOT one of the basic topics that a company should cover in their sales training program?
a) Company policies and practices
b) Product information
c) Professional selling skills
d) Compensation guidelines
Answer d) Compensation guidelines