Questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2017
June 25, 2017
Questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2017 Questions asked in General Awareness (All questions are updated)
- Gobind Sagar dam – Himachal Pradesh
- kumarakom bird sanctuary – Kerala
- Global citizen fest – Maharashtra, Mumbai
- Hand in Hand exercise between India and China in – Pune.
- Balamurali krishna related to – Carnatic Music
- Which operates in hourly batches – NEFT
- Bollywood based theme park in – Dubai
- P in EFTPOS stands for – Point
- Commercial Papers are issued by – Corporate companies
- Importing 145 M777 lightweight Howitzers for Indian Army from – US
- Rabobank HQ – Utrecht, Netherlands.
- International children prize to which kid from UAE – Kehkashan Basu
- Initially shares in RBI owned by – Private shareholders
- Payment bank having 100% equity participation by govt – IPPB
- 207 km bicycle highway in – Uttar Pradesh
- Best performing actor at Asia Pacific Screen Awards– Manoj Vajpayee
- NBFC accept deposits for a maximum period of – 60 Months
- Irom sharmila belongs to which state – Manipur
- Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven digit unique number.
- Author of the book, “Immortals of Meluha” – Amish Tripathi
- Heart of Asia Summit – Amritsar
- International Criminal Court headquarter at – The Hague, Netherlands.
- One time Request for OTP not required for transaction reduced upto – Rs. 2000
- Microfinance is a universal bank – Bandhan Bank
- Small finance banks have to open 28% branches in- Rural areas
- What is Card not present transaction? Online Purchase/Shopping
- National Financial Switch (NFS) Developed by – IDRBT
- RBI working group chaired by – Sudarshan Sen
- Micro ATMs connects to server via – GPRS
- PWD theme – “Achieving 17 goals for the future we want”
- International Criminal Court – The Hague, Netherlands
- SHCIL is the only central record keeping agency of India
- RBI to banks – repo rate
- OTP is not required for transaction upto 2000 rs
- FDI limit in private banks is 74%
- Micro credit “loan of very small amount” to poor
- If an Account is not used for 2 years is called inoperative or dormant Account .
- BSBDA account valid for a period of 12 months initially .
- Specific risk is not the type of market risk
- NACH is used for making bulk transactions