SBI Recruitment 2017
State bank of India (SBI) invites Application for the post of 554 Special Management Executive (Banking). Apply Online before 18 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : CRPD/SCO-SME/2017-18/03
SBI Job Details :
- Post Name : Special Management Executive (Banking)
- No. of Vacancy : 554 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/- OR Rs. 42020-51490/-
Grade wise Vacancy :
- MMGS III : 273 Posts
- MMGS II : 281 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree in Finance.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 25 to 40 years for MMGS III and 25 to 35 years for MMGS II as on 31.03.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on online objective test, group exercise and/or interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD through Online.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 03.05.2017 to 18.05.2017 hereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.05.2017
For Advertisement Details,CLICK HERE
& Apply Online,CLICK HERE